The Real Neat Blog Award
The rules for this nomination are as follows:
1. Put the award logo on your blog.
2. Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3. Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4. Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5. Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
These are Lauren’s Questions, with my responses:
1. If you could meet any celebrity who would it be?
A. Ooh… a tough one because I’m tempted with musician Neil Finn (my favourite songwriter) but I’d also love to meet Steven Fry too!
2. Where does your biggest inspiration come from?
A. This comes from everything around me really – music, books, films, places I visit and life is about learning new things all the time.
3. What is your favourite store?
A. Well, the one store I could spend all day in is a great book shop called Barter Books in the North East of the UK.
4. What country would you most like to visit?
A. I’d love to tour New Zealand but to make the most of it, it would need to be for 3 or 4 weeks, or more! so I guess I’ll need to save up!
5. If you could only have one of other drink (other than water) for the rest of your life, what would it be?
A. No brainer – Coffee all the way!
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
A. I’m deffo a night owl these days. It’s more peaceful, and I usually get a second wind at night too – I can get loads done.
7. If you could change anything about your life, what would it be?
A. I’d love to have more freedom to pursue my writing & music a lot more.
For this award I also nominate:
And my seven questions are:
1. What was the inspiration which made you start your blog?
2. If you could choose a book to always have by your side for life, which one would it be?
3. If you could choose a song to sum up the soundtrack of yourself/your life, which one would it be?
4. What would be your ultimate holiday destination?
5. If you were stuck in a lift/elevator, who would you like to be stuck in there with?
6. If it was your last meal ever – what would you choose for your menu?
7. If you could be in a film, past, present or future, which would it be (& what role)?